Required Financial Transparency
(Commencing July 1, 2018)
- Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by the Charter School
- Automatic Waivers for Charter Schools
- Federal 990 Form 2016
- Link to Authorizing School District’s (Charter School Institute) Financial Transparency Webpage*
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools website: https://colorado12financialtransparency.com
Note: * Charter schools are not required to post a financial data file as the charter school’s data is incorporated into the school district’s posted financial data file.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context.
School Informational Summary
The charter organization provides services for over 900 students in grades PK-12 and employs over 90 teachers, education support professionals, and administrators.
Carolyn Lueck, Chief Financial Officer
Vicki Reinoehl, Accounting Technician
Colorado Charter School Institute
1580 Logan Street, Suite 210
Denver, Colorado 80203
Cassie Walgren, Controller