Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2022)
- Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by the Charter School
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990 and any supporting schedules 2021
- Link to Authorizing School District’s (Charter School Institute) Financial Transparency Webpage*
- Link to Public Financial Transparency Website View: https://www.cde.state.co.us/schoolview/financialtransparency/homepage
Note: * Charter schools are not required to post a financial data file as the charter school’s data is incorporated into the school district’s posted financial data file.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context.
School Informational Summary
The charter organization provides services for over 600 students in grades PK-12 and employs over 90 teachers, education support professionals, and administrators.
Carolyn Lueck, Chief Financial Officer
Vicki Reinoehl, Accounting Technician
Colorado Charter School Institute
1600 Broadway, Suite 1250
Denver, CO 80202
Kurt Williams, Controller
Phone: (720) 391-1821
Home | Colorado Charter School Institute | Colorado Open Records Act (CORA)
Colorado Department of Education Finance Page